The Department of Chemistry at the University of Illinois
Graduate Student Services
Welcome to the Graduate Student Services page! We are glad you are here and happy to help you. Please see below for a list of the services we provide, some useful forms and link, and our contact information that may be of use to you.
- Graduate Student Check-In and Orientation
- Emergency Loans
- Fellowship Appointment Information
- Many other services. Stop by 109 Noyes Lab if you have questions!
Staff in the Graduate Student Services office will be happy to help you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact the Graduate Student Services Coordinator. The Coordinator can be reached at:
Department of Chemistry
109 Noyes Laboratory, MC-712
505 S. Mathews Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801
Application for Degree (PDF)
Late Course Change (PDF)
Late Registration (PDF)
GC599 Registration (PDF)
Please read the guidelines for filing a petition thoroughly before completing the form. Frequently, you will need to complete and file additional forms in order to process your request.
Petition Form (PDF)
Other Useful Links and Info
- Employment Information
- Department of Chemistry Graduate Student Manual
- Vice President for Academic Affairs' Policy Website
- Student Code
- Campus Administrative Manual