Graduate Student Services
The Department of Chemistry at the University of Illinois
Welcome to the Graduate Student Services page! We are glad you are here and happy to help you. Please see below for a list of the services we provide, some useful forms and link, and our contact information that may be of use to you.
- Graduate Student Check-In and Orientation
- Emergency Loans
- Fellowship Appointment Information
- Many other services. Stop by 109 Noyes Lab if you have questions!
Staff in the Graduate Student Services office will be happy to help you. If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact the Graduate Program Coordinator. The Coordinator can be reached at:
Department of Chemistry
109 Noyes Laboratory, MC-712
505 S. Mathews Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801
Phone: (217) 244-4844
Self Service Graduation Application Enterprise Login is needed.
Before You Leave Checklist-- see Connie Knight in 109 Noyes Lab
Please read the 'Instructions for Graduate Student Petitions' thoroughly before completing the form. Frequently, you will need to complete and file additional forms in order to process your request.
Other Useful Links and Info
- Department of Chemistry Graduate Student Manual
- Vice President for Academic Affairs' Policy Website
- Student Code
- Campus Administrative Manual
- SCS Career Counseling & Placement Services